Write about something that you heard that you wish you could unhear.

 Something that I wish that I could unhear would be the ending of Avengers Infinity War. It was the day after the movie came out and my family and I were getting ready to go watch the film. I was just in the living room scrolling through theory videos and I accidentally came across a video about the movie and how it ended. I quickly got off YouTube and went to the movies to see it while in my head I was denying what I saw and thought it to be fake after the movie, I was disappointed with getting spoiled through YouTube about the ending and I still wish I didn't get spoiled so I could have enjoyed the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminate assessment

Imagine it's the year 2050. What does the world look like? How have technology, society, and the environment changed?