Write about something that you heard that you wish you could unhear

 I was having sleep paralysis this one time while being on top of a bunk bed and i wasn’t a stranger to it as it happened to me before but as soon as i knew I couldn’t move my body i resorted to quickly closing my eyes as I didn’t want to see whatever was going show up and i just wanted to return to sleep but as i was sleeping i heard someone whisper into my ear saying “im coming for them” which scared me to the point i didn’t want to see it and was also confused on how it whispered when i was on the top of a bunk bed with only space for one person and it was night too. I sometimes wonder who they meant but i all i know its a group as i heard the word “them” whatever it was it was scary to the point i still remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminate assessment

Imagine it's the year 2050. What does the world look like? How have technology, society, and the environment changed?