Write about a time you didn’t feel like yourself.

 I was down and wasn’t eating when I came from school and went straight to sleep after doing my homework as I was extremely exhausted and didn’t want to do anything even play video games which was my favorite doing all the time and my noticed and said I couldn’t keep this up as it wasn’t healthy and took me to see a therapist and a doctor. A therapist to talk about my mental health and a doctor to check my health saw that I had too much blood and told me I had to drink plenty of water. I’m fine now but that moment was when I was at my lowest point in my life so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminate assessment

Imagine it's the year 2050. What does the world look like? How have technology, society, and the environment changed?